Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New Genealogy Blog - Why?

Hello to all reading this very new blog.  I know, another genealogy blog.  I'm taking a page from some other bloggers and making this an outlet for current research rather than posting "thoughts on genealogy as a whole" - at least most of the time.  I want a place to "showcase" some of my artifacts that I think can help people if they are looking for them, and my newest website (though not so new) hasn't been picked up by google in over six months, and I have had no visitors.  So, new sandbox!  Hopefully someone will find what I am offering and it will be useful.  For example, I have quite a few bits from the Clinton Liberal Institute that was in Fort Plain, New York, because my great-great grandmother and her sister both attended there in the 1880s.  There very little on CLI on the internet currently.

Anyways, WELCOME!

No comments: